Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Tecno Unlimited SRL and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Tecno Unlimited SRL may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Tecno Unlimited SRL a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Tecno Unlimited SRL reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Tecno Unlimited SRL, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Tecno Unlimited SRL, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Tecno Unlimited SRL from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Tecno Unlimited SRL is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Tecno Unlimited SRL is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
Closure Of Purchase Contract And Cancellation
- The presentation of products within the framework of the Online Shop does not represent a legally binding offer but rather an in-line catalogue without obligation. By clicking the button ‘Buy now’, you are making a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping basket. The confirmation of the receipt of the order will occur immediately after the order has been sent through an automatically generated e-mail and does not yet represent an acceptance of any contract. Such acceptance will only come into being when you receive an e-mail from us, in which we confirm the dispatch of the item or the order.
- The ordering and transaction language is English. We will store the text of the contract and will send you the order details by e-mail. You may consult previous orders in your customer account, provided that you have registered with us.
- If we cannot accept the offer or should certain products in an order not be available, then you will be informed immediately.
- Tecno Unlimited SRL reserves the right to withdraw from the sales contract in cases of print or wording or calculation mistakes on the website.
- All offers are valid as long as stocks last. Should our supplier despite contractual agreement not be able to deliver the ordered products then we equally have the right to cancel a contract with a customer. In this case you will be informed without delay that the ordered product cannot be delivered. The already paid purchase price will be returned within 7 business days or set against other products.
- Policy regarding the conditions for and consequences of cancellation are set out in the following section ‘Cancellation Policy’.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without stating any reason. The statutory cancellation period is 14 days starting from the day when you or a third party, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the items or, in the case of part deliveries, the final item.
Beyond the statutory cancellation period we voluntarily grant you an extended cancellation period amounting in total to 21 days for the articles which are also subject to the statutory cancellation right.
This cancellation rights must be exercised by informing us (Tecno Unlimited SRL) by means of an unequivocal declaration (e.g. by a letter sent by post, or e-mail) of your decision to cancel this contract. To do this you may use the standard cancellation form. However, this is not obligatory.
To observe the cancellation period it is sufficient for you to send the statement of your wish to exercise your cancellation rights before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have to return to you any payments which we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of any supplementary costs arising from your choice of any means of delivery other than our standard most inexpensive delivery option), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which notice of your cancellation of this contract was received by us. For this repayment we shall use the same means of payment you employed for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; on no account will you incur any financial charge on our part on account of this repayment.
We may refuse any repayment until we have received back the goods or until you have provided proof that you have sent back the goods depending on whichever is earlier.
You must send back or hand back the goods without delay, and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day you unformed us of the cancellation of this contract, to Tecno Unlimited SRL, Philipp-Reis-Straße 12
94315 Straubing – GERMANY
The time limit is observed if you dispatch the goods before the end of the fourteen day period.
If you are unable to restore or return to us anything provided for service or usage (e.g. benefits of use) or can only do so in part or in a deteriorated condition, you must provided appropriate compensation. For the deterioration of the material and for usages made you must only provide compensation in as far as the usages or the deterioration are the consequence of employing the material in a way that goes beyond its tested features and functioning. By ‘Tested features and functioning’ we mean the testing and trying out of the particular item, as is possible or normal for example in the shop context.
The cancellation right does not exist in the case of the following contracts unless the parties have agreed otherwise:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods which are not pre-manufactured and the specification for the production of which is determined by the individual choice of the consumer or which are clearly customized for the individual needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which for reasons of health protection or hygiene are not suitable for returning if the sealing has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if these by reason of their nature have been inseparably intermixed with other goods after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging if the sealing has been removed since delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or illustrated magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
- You bear the direct costs of the return of goods.
- The return of goods that cannot be sent by standard shipment. Please contact us on how to proceed.
- The place of delivery for company business is our company location.
- Should nothing different be requested by the customer then the delivery address entered by the customer will be used.
- Delivery is assigned to different delivery service providers depending on the country and items being ordered. The relevant individual delivery conditions and delivery costs can be found in the detailed information on the internet page.
- If a delivery is not possible to a customer, be it because the customer was not reachable at the provided delivery address, although the time of delivery was indicated to the customer with appropriate notice or if the address provided was incorrect, then the customer will cover the costs of the unsuccessful delivery.
- The delivery is sent from stock, the location of which is also the place of delivery. The customer takes over the risk once he/she takes possession of the item.
- Delivery and service delays due to acts of God are not the responsibility of Tecno Unlimited SRL. Such events give Tecno Unlimited SRL the right to delay a delivery for the period of disruption and an appropriate restarting period or to withdraw entirely or in part from non completed parts of orders. Acts of God include strikes, natural disasters, war, blockades, import and export restrictions and other national interventions regardless whether they occur at Tecno Unlimited SRL or distributors of Tecno Unlimited SRL.
- In the case of effects of acts of God which will cause a delay of a delivery, we will of course inform the customer without delay.
- Deliveries are made Europe wide, although for certain countries special security tests have to be undertaken before the delivery can be effected. In this case this is explained to the customer in advance.
PAYMENT AND LATE PAYMENTS
- All product prices at Tecno Unlimited SRL are gross prices, include the current rate of VAT and are shown in the Euro currency. The prices stated at the time of the order including sales tax plus all costs arising from delivery are valid until further notice. Any customs duties occurring through delivery are not included.
- The retail price is payable upon placement of an order.
- The customer can pay the purchase price by credit card in Stripe system and bank transfer. In the case of payment by Stripe, Tecno Unlimited SRL. will store the e-mail address and delivery address supplied to Stripe in order to process the order. The customer has the possibility at all times of requesting the Tecno Unlimited SRL. log-in data in order to follow up his/her order.
INVOKE A WITHHOLDING RIGHT AFTER NOTIFICATION OF DEFECTS
A right to withhold may be invoked by the customer only when his complaints have been recognised legally or by Tecno Unlimited SRL. The customer is only entitled to exercise his withholding right in as far as his counter claim is based on the same contractual relationship.
- The warranty period is based on the legal regulations. This is 2 years and begins at the time the customer receives the product.
- Claims against Tecno Unlimited SRL which may go beyond guarantee claims based on a manufacturer’s guarantee are excluded in as far as this is legally permissible. Claims arising from a manufacturer’s warranty can only be claimed by the customer against the manufacturer, who has provided the warranty.
- The warranty is not valid against normal wear and tear caused by use of a product.
- Should a defect in a purchased item be the responsibility of Tecno Unlimited SRL, then Tecno Unlimited SRL is entitled to choose either to provide a repair or remedy of the fault, or a replacement product. If Tecno Unlimited SRL is unwilling or not able to repair the problem or provide a replacement or the time taken to carry this out is longer than the appropriate time period expected for reasons that fall within the responsibility of Tecno Unlimited SRL or if the repair/replacement delivery is unsuccessful, then the customer is entitled to withdraw from his contract or to ask for an appropriate reduction of the purchase price.
- If a warranty claim should occur on a product ordered online, the customer can return it to the contact address provided. Should it arise that the product does not have a fault that falls under warranty then Tecno Unlimited SRL will bill the customer for any expenses incurred.
- Compensation for consequential damage (due to defects), as well as for any other damage to materials or financial loss and claims for damages by third parties against customers, are excluded, in as far as it is not a case of consumer business.
- Claims by the customer other than the guarantee claims , especially damages claims, are excluded, in as far as this is legally permissible. Thus Tecno Unlimited SRL accepts no responsibility for damage or harm not directly linked to the delivered object itself and especially not for loss of profit or other financial loss by the customer. In as far as the liability of Tecno Unlimited SRL is excluded or limited, this also applies for the personal liability of employees, representatives or agents.
- The liability limitation defined does not apply in as far as the damage/harm is the result of intentionality or gross negligence or personal injury has occurred.
- Tecno Unlimited SRL accepts no responsibility for the eventuality that the services offered from its website are not available without interruption nor for the conservation of stored data.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Tecno Unlimited SRL and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of us, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in us for the resolution of any disputes.